Learn Once, Lifesaver Forever
WAHOO Life-Saving Course & Life-Saving Sports Team
- Life-Saving Course (ie. Bronze Medallion, ILS International Certificates)
- Competitive training program
- Entry Requirements for Bronze Medallion: Ability to swim 100m (1 min 40 secs) and 300m (8 mins)
- Entry Requirements for Bronze Medallion: Ability to swim 100m (1 min 20 secs) and 300m (6 mins)
- 2 Hours/session
- 8-10 sessions
A program in collaboration with WAHOO Swim School for swimming enthusiasts and would like to be equipped with the knowledge of Life-saving or work professionally in the field of aquatics.
What is WAHOO Life-Saving Course?
- We provide Bronze Medallion and ILS International Certificates training and certifications
- Bronze Medallion course offers a nationally recognised certification and qualifications
- ILS International Certificates offers internationally-recognised certification and qualifications
What is WAHOO Life-Saving Sports Team?
- A platform to further develop and demonstrate lifesaving skills, fitness and motivation through variety of competitions.
- Offers opportunities to participate in the Lifesaving World Championships (LWC), state, national level Lifesaving championships.
- Minimum standard of requirement: Bronze Medallion certified Lifesaver
SETIA SPICE AQUATIC CENTRE,
NO 108-A, SPICE, JALAN TUN DR AWANG, 11900 BAYAN LEPAS,
- Self-water practices
- Survival in water: Self-preservation
- Recognizing an emergency: Assessment before and during a rescue, priorities for rescue
- Resuscitation: Demonstrate effective CPR
- Timed Tow
- Survival and Rescue Skills: Demonstrate a range of survival techniques and appropriate rescues for a range of different aquatic environments and scenarios.
- Rescue Initiative
- Program Fee: May vary according to currency exchange
- Lifetime Registration
- Required Equipment will be provided
How to start?
Contact us for more details regarding our Life-Saving Course & Life-Saving Sports Team. Our Lifesaving instructor will evaluate your child’s skills, and determine their appropriate placement prior to their first session.